Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Through The Eyes of a Dog!

It was a cold December afternoon, I had left my owners house to go search for other dogs like me to mess around with. Considering Im the only animal at my owners house I have really nobody but my owner who hardly ever comes to go play with me. All he does is feed me and give me water. I guess I can be thankful for that, but I'd rather go look for some body else to play with. Well I start digging in this whole Ive been working on for about a week and finally I get it down underneath the fence and I finally get out. I remember the last time I had sneaked out I almost got caught by a dog catcher but luckily my owner ran to get me. What could I have done but run, Im just a puppy right now. Well after I get out of the backyard I start searching for someone to play with. All of a sudden I seen this car pass by so for some odd reason my extinct was to start chasing it. I chased it for about a good five minutes till finally it got away from me. By the time I had finished chasing it I had no idea where I was at. I was scared and lonely. Ive never got lost before in this neighborhood. Than another truck passed me, but for some odd reason I rememberd it. It was the dog catcher!!! I took off running and smelling for the smell back home. Finally I catch on to it pretty quick and hurry back home, but as I was getting into my yard the dog catcher had caught me. I WAS TAKEN CAPTURE! All I could do was kick and bark. I tryed telling him it was my house but the dog catcher couldn't understand me. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do! Than finally I heard my owner out side yelling at the top of his lungs "PUT THAT DOG DOWN", after that I knew I was safe. After that day, I had never try to escape and about a week later I got a new friend. THE END.