Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Salem Letter

I would write a letter to a local church in need of help badly. I would try to prove my innocence. If nothing helped me out, I would probably run away from the town and start a new life. That is just crazy how something like that could happen in the world like it did in Salem. It would make me crazy. Luckily all that nonsense doesn't exist today and if it does no one really messes with it, but it could all just be one big lie.

Dear First Baptist Church,
I have been recently convinced of witchcraft. I know nothing of this. I don't know what to do. They have came to my house and took all my belongings and everything. Its madness! I have nothing to do with witchcraft, I'm a honest christian that attends church every Sunday morning. Will you please help me! I have done nothing to deserve such a thing. I'm trying to prove my own innocence. I will do ANYTHING if you could help me. I've already been requested a day to be hung. I'm scared and I want you to help me! Please!

No comments: