Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Dark Alley


I remember asking directions to a near by drug store to pick up some Tylenol. I was headed down a dark alley where a stubborn hobo kept blaming me of stealing his belongings that were near a trash can. I argued with him till finally he gave up and forgave me. Crazy people these days I tell you. Well I walked off I came up on some bright headlights that blinded me badley.
I swear who would ever thought going to get some Tylenol would be this difficult. I went from going through a dark alley to talking to a hobo that accused me of stealing his belongings that I knew nothing of. Finally as I carried on I figured out that the direction I was headed to was to some other kind of drug store, not the normal drug store you would usually go.
Well I started back from where I walked from and stopped at a local cafe shop to ask where I could get some Tylenol. I got my directions and headed off in to the direction they told me. I came up in to a building and walked in to the vestibule of it. It was as if I was at a huge pharmacy with all the drugs you would need to survive.
THE END

No comments: